THE HISTORIC ALFRED I. DUPONT BUILDING169 EAST FLAGLER STREET | SUITE 1534 MIAMI, FLORIDA 33131 Telephone: 305.767.1450
Big Firm Experience.
Personal Service and Attention.
Internal Investigations & Compliance
Sophisticated businesses recognize that, in many instances, the best way to handle suspected corporate misconduct is to conduct an investigation.
Investigating, identifying, and correcting potential wrongdoing can have significant benefits for a company. Such proactive efforts can help to avoid or limit future litigation exposure and curb broader financial expense and reputational damage.
Lucas | Savitz has experience conducting internal investigations, reporting findings to company officers and directors, and recommending remedial measures and strengthened compliance programs and corporate policies. Furthermore, we assist companies that are contemplating corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, or partnerships in efforts to identify potential areas of future exposure – before the corporate transaction is finalized.
- Conducting internal investigation for company concerning accounting and financial irregularities
- Conducting internal investigation for companies concerning alleged financial frauds and representing those businesses and their employees in related law enforcement investigations
- Conducting internal investigation concerning possible accounting irregularities for company considering initial public offering and recommending corrective measures and strengthened compliance programs
- Conducting internal investigations for companies concerning Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance and developing corporate compliance programs and policies
- Conducting internal investigation for international data services company concerning USA PATRIOT Act compliance and developing corporate policy
- Conducting internal investigation for company concerning Office of Foreign Assets Control compliance